General business terms
1. Definitions of General Business Terms
These General Business Terms establish the business relation between the company DOMUS ET CETERA d.o.o. (hereinafter called the Seller) and Buyers of goods and products from the Seller's product range (hereinafter called goods). These General Business Terms apply to all business relations between the Seller and the Buyers, unless agreed otherwise. In that case, only written agreements are considered valid agreements. In the event that the Buyer has different general business terms which deviate from these, the contract parties both agree to respect these business terms, unless agreed otherwise.
2. Product range
Without prior notice, the Seller can introduce new goods or withdraw certain goods from the Product offer. The Seller is bound to deliver the goods for which the order has already been confirmed.
3. Offers and orders
To accept the offer and confirm the order, 50% of the order value needs to be paid for in advance, while the Buyer needs to pay the Seller the rest of the agreed order value minimum 3 days before the delivery and assembly of goods.
In their offers and proforma invoices, the Seller takes into account the pricing from price books valid at the time of the order. All prices are with FCA Incoterms from the Seller's warehouse, unless stated otherwise in the offer. Delivery within the limits of the City of Zagreb is included in the price if the value of the offer surpasses the amount of 5,000.00 HRK (VAT included).
5. Working Day definition
“Working Day” means 08.00 to 16.00, every week day, from and including Monday to and including
Friday (logistics and supply).
6. Delivery deadline
Informative delivery deadlines are indicated in the offer/proforma invoice issued by the Seller. The Seller and the Buyer both agree on the supply deadline for every single order. The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods as soon as possible, depending on availability of goods in the manufacturer's storage and the manufacturing of the requested goods. The agreed deadlines are speculative and non-binding for the Seller. In any case, the delivery conditions are considered non valid in the event they cannot be influenced by the Seller.
7. Payment Conditions
The Buyer is obliged to pay 50% of the order value in advance as a precondition for accepting the offer; the rest of the amount needs to be paid minimum 3 days before the delivery of goods. The payment is considered completed only when the Seller can see the payment made by the Buyer on the Seller’s account. If the Buyer does not complete the payment within the agreed deadline, the Seller has the right to instantly cease the delivery of goods to the Buyer, for as long as the Buyer does not fulfill all financial obligations to the Seller.
8. Pick-up of goods
The Buyer is obliged to pick up the goods as soon they are made available to them. In the event of pick-up delay, the Buyer shall, along with the other rights to which they are entitled, be obliged to pay the warehouse charges to the Seller. If partial deliveries are available, the Seller has the right to make the delivery at their own choice. Each separate delivery is considered an individual deal and the Seller has the right to charge it separately. The delivery obligations and deadline shall be on hold for as long as the Buyers is late with the payment or does not meet all fulfillments required to carry out a business order. Any changes in the order made by the Buyer may lead to changes in delivery deadlines initially agreed upon. In the event the goods are being picked up in the Seller’s Headquarters, the Buyer shall check the goods (its volume and quality), before them being loaded onto the transportation vehicle. The Buyer is obliged to announce the pick-up at least 2 days before the planned pick-up. In the event that the Buyer does not pick up the goods within 14 days of the Pick-up notice, the Seller can demand 0.5% of the selling value of the goods ready for pick-up, for each week of delay, in order to cover the Seller’s expenses caused by the Buyer’s delay in picking up the goods. In case of pick-up delay, the risk of goods getting damaged or destroyed begins on the first day the Buyer is late to pick them up. If the goods are being picked up from the location indicate don the waybill or the delivery note, the Buyer needs to unload the goods within maximum 4 hours and check the goods before and during delivery. If there is damage during transport, a report should be filed and signed by the transporter, the goods receiver and the insurance company representative. The damaged goods shall be photographed before, or at the latest, during the unloading. The Buyer, i.e. the goods receiver, shall take into consideration the Seller’s instructions during unloading. Goods returned to the Seller shall not have any other damages besides those reported and the goods shall be returned to the Seller within the agreed deadline and in original packaging. The Buyer needs to report visible flaws instantly, i.e. within 8 days from the day the goods were received. If a freight claim has not been placed within 8 days of the goods delivery, it is assumed that the goods have been accepted.
9. Ownership rights
The goods remain the Seller's ownership until the Buyer fulfills all the obligations regardless of their grounds. In the event that the Buyer acts in discordance with the Order Confirmation or reached Agreement, especially in the event of delayed payment, the Seller has the right to retain the goods back. This is not considered as a contract breach by the Seller, unless it is clearly stated by them in written.
The Buyer needs to treat the products with care and in accordance with the Manufacturer’s/Seller’s instructions. For supplied and delivered goods, a 2-year warranty from the Manufacturer is included. In case of a goods delayed pick-up caused by the Buyer, the Warranty starts on the third day of the Buyer being late. The Buyer’s complaints about the warranty and guarantee conditions are not valid if the Buyer has intervened themselves, had done repairs or tried to repair the Product themselves or in the case this has been done by an unauthorized third party. Spare parts shall become the property of the Seller. The Seller vouches for repairs done by them. The warranty excludes elements or element parts which are subject to fast wear or damaging, as well as products which have not been maintained properly or handled in accordance to the valid instructions from the Seller.
The Seller bears no responsibility towards the Buyer for any damages caused by the Buyer’s delay in fulfilling their contract obligations, especially in the case of incomplete or incorrect information, specifications, projects, measurements or any other information vouched for by the Buyer. The Seller has the right to demand a refund/compensation for any possible expenses, losses or damages.
12. Contract waiver
The Seller has the right to waive from the contract if:
is not able to fulfill the requirements of the contract, due to force major, strike or other circumstances not caused by them;
If the Buyer has exceeded the payment deadline for more than 14 days and if they do not agree on a different deadline;
if the other Party has, due to negligence, given false information about their obligations, which jeopardize their ability of fulfilling them
The Buyer has the right to waive from the contract if:
-the Seller intentionally or due to negligence disables the supply or delivery of goods;
-If the Seller also fails to meet the extended deadline. The extended deadline is given by the Buyer to the Seller upon agreement.
In the event that the parties abstain from the contract, they need to refund or compensate for all the services received to one another. In this case, the possible reduction of the value is taken into account.
13. Confidentiality, Nondisclosure and Secrecy Agreement
The parties are bound to keep as Business Secrets all data deriving from contractual documentation and other contractual information, for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, as well as for a period of five (5) years after the termination of the contract. The term “Business Secrets” means: sketches, schemes, calculations, formulas, instructions, lists, reports, minutes and other information disclosed in a physical or a non-physical form. In the event of disclosing business secrets, the party shall be liable for material and non-material damages. The parties may be exempt of this provision only by a written agreement.
14. Claims assignment and Notice
The Buyer is legally bound not to assign the Seller’s rights to claims to third parties without a prior written notice to the Seller.
Any possible disputes that may arise in connection with the valid coming to being, breaches, termination or legal effects resulting from or regarding this Agreement shall be settled by mutual consent. Disputes that cannot be resolved in this way shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Zagreb and the substantive law of the Republic of Croatia shall be respected unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, telephone number, company.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third Party Cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.